Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackie Chan in awe of Kamal Dasavatharam

3 posters

Go down

Jackie Chan in awe of Kamal Dasavatharam Empty Jackie Chan in awe of Kamal Dasavatharam

Post by yuvarathna Thu 1 May - 2:01

Audio release of Kamal Hasan starring Dasavataram released in a unique grand way in Chennai. Probably more superlatives are required to describe the event as the function is filled with legends and stars that is probably not seen anywhere before for any movie related event. Jackie Chan, Amitabh Bachchan, Kamal Hasan, Mamooty, Vijay, Oscar Ravichandran, Chief Minister Karunanidhi, Hema Malini, Asin, Jayaprada, Mallika Sherawat and the list goes on.

Earlier some clippings were played to Jackie Chan and Amitabh Bachchan in the hotel they were staying. Amitabh said they saw the clippings in awe and he said they could never do that and it is only possible for Kamal. Jackie Chan said, 'We saw the clippings of the film in the hotel and wow..wow.. They are amazing'. He said he would some day work with Kamal Hasan and Mallika Sherawat. 'You do the action scenes and I will do the dream scenes'. During his talk, Kamal responded to the words saying Jackie Chan ruined his career several times. 'You are trained marshal arts expert. Taking your inspiration, I tried several stunts. At one time, I got 32 fractures because of an action scene. Thanks to you', said Kamal Hasan. He further added that he is taking the offer extended by Jackie Chan very seriously about they both acting together. Amitabh wished Kamal all good health so that he would continue his creative brilliance for the times to come. Kamal Hasan reciprocated the same words. 'Sivaji sir is not here. I was looking for a lion to attend my event and you are the one I am looking up to. Thank you for coming. I would say the same words that you told me. Please keep your health in good condition and give us more splendid work'. Dance
yuvarathna
yuvarathna

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://www.manabalayya.com

Back to top Go down

Jackie Chan in awe of Kamal Dasavatharam Empty Re: Jackie Chan in awe of Kamal Dasavatharam

Post by King of the Kings Thu 1 May - 6:47

Dog run
King of the Kings
King of the Kings
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Jackie Chan in awe of Kamal Dasavatharam Empty Re: Jackie Chan in awe of Kamal Dasavatharam

Post by Guest Thu 1 May - 9:05

Dog run

Back to top Go down

Post by abhiram Sat 3 May - 21:42

Jackie Chan in awe of Kamal Dasavatharam 545113Jackie Chan in awe of Kamal Dasavatharam 545113
abhiram
abhiram

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://abhiram.myblogland.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down